Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair with Babyset & Harness Serene Pink (no Tray)
The chair that grows with the child. From birth. The iconic STOKKE Tripp Trapp was the first high chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Made of solid European beech wood that can support up to a 300-lb adult, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. The Tripp Trapp chair arrives with a guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child. A 5-point harness is included with chair for extra safety. It's made with water-based, non-toxic paint and no harmful substances (free from bisphenol and phtalates).
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Unique and highly adjustabile seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Available in a variety of colours for your baby boy or girl
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- 5-point harness included with chair for extra safety